« Home | Well yesterday was all about letting go!Making way... » | Well i've had a pretty typical weekend looking aft... »


I've gotta say that the food for thought conference was really eye opening and a great success.
I think that for me atleast the conference did it's job, making me stand back and look at my poor diet and ways to change it to benefit me in the future (infact i'm eating an apple instead of chocolate right now).
All the speakers were really good (especially Patrick Holford) and did such a great job to get over the impact of diet on mental health. I walked away from there realizing just how important a good diet is, which shows that it made me think carefully.
Well here's an insight into the worst problems with my current diet.
  • Often skip breakfast
  • breakfast consists of cupa & toast
  • i eat big meals & snack on chocolate inbetween
  • hardly ever eat fruit
  • also eat big supper before bed

So that's just some of the really bad habits i'm hoping to shake off in the next few months as i implement i healthier diet.

I've also got myself something else to occupy my time. That is playing a bass guitar and putting songs together with my brother. There's just so much fun to be had turning up the bass full & blasting out some music, plus i've almost finished my first song timing an all.

So yep everythings good.

The conference was a real eye opener for me too. Am following in your footsteps and adopting a healthier diet - really made me think about what I've been eating and what I'm going to eat from now on.

Keep Rockin!

I'm not good at paying attention to my diet (I like fruit, but I also like chips and chocolate too much), but I also find that I'm not good at watching when I eat.

If I go too long without sufficient food then I start to shut down without realising it. I just get quieter and quieter and sink into general resentment. It's only afterwards when I've eaten that I realise how far I'd sunk.

So I need to learn to eat regularly as well as heathily.

Post a Comment

free player from mysplayer.com