« Home | Trying to get in the Christmas spirit seems to be ... » | Ok here's the first blog for a while since i've be... » | I've gotta say that the food for thought conferenc... » | Well yesterday was all about letting go!Making way... » | Well i've had a pretty typical weekend looking aft... »

Hitting the nineteenth and putting another year away in the bag. Can't quite believe it, especially when i end up looking back on old photos of when i was just one. Lots has changed but then some things haven't, like my daft grin and that me, brother and sister are still together and best friends as always.

As a treat i thought i'd buy myself a mountain bike to get fit on and get lots of excitement flying through woods and over jumps. It's got to be my best idea as far as keeping my moral high. I'm really excited about it and constantly looking on the Internet to see all the things i can try. Speaking of all the things i can try, yesterday Emma brought up the idea of doing the coast to coast cycle which sounds just brilliant. So far i've a fire lit under me anticipating of all the exciting stuff i'm gonna get up to next year. Instead of getting blind drunk on new years, this year i'll be quietly looking forward to the new year.


Here's the bike. It looks great for jumping.

Thanks for the birthday card Emma E, Mandy and Emma B it made me have a sweet chuckle to my self this morning.
Also thanks to Emma b for the diary. Now i can start writing down some of the things i want to try next year.

Excellent!






You're very welcome Chris. Happy birthday and here's to the year ahead!

It's great fun making lists of things to do in the coming year, though I find I'm more likely to get round to doing at least some of them if I don't think of them as New Year resolutions. They're just ideas that would be fun to try out...

Post a Comment

free player from mysplayer.com