« Home | Merry ChristmasIt's probably a little late for a X... » | I had a go at some mountain biking yesterday, it w... » | Hitting the nineteenth and putting another year a... » | Trying to get in the Christmas spirit seems to be ... » | Ok here's the first blog for a while since i've be... » | I've gotta say that the food for thought conferenc... » | Well yesterday was all about letting go!Making way... » | Well i've had a pretty typical weekend looking aft... »


Welcome to the New Year everyone!


I'm toasting the new year in with a Prawn cocktail in one hand and a bottle of wine in the other. Also keeping up the tradition of watching Jools Hollands' Hootenanny every year.


I hope your all having fun in the New Year!

I like the image of you - prawn cocktail in one hand, wine bottle in other! I hope you have a very happy new year - Tone x

Happy New Year Chris164!!! NewYear wouldn't be the same without Jules Holland.

Here's wishing you a very Happy New Year Chris 164, full of fun and laughter and anything else you are after.(the rhyme was intentional! sorry to say)

thanks domenica, i like the rhyme it's good.

Post a Comment

free player from mysplayer.com