« Home | Welcome to the New Year everyone!I'm toasting the ... » | Merry ChristmasIt's probably a little late for a X... » | I had a go at some mountain biking yesterday, it w... » | Hitting the nineteenth and putting another year a... » | Trying to get in the Christmas spirit seems to be ... » | Ok here's the first blog for a while since i've be... » | I've gotta say that the food for thought conferenc... » | Well yesterday was all about letting go!Making way... » | Well i've had a pretty typical weekend looking aft... »

Today was the day that my bike got sold and officially left the soil that its' stood on for the last 2-3 years. A little bit sad, but then on the other hand getting rid of it in the first place meant a new start and letting go of a dream that was never going to happen. So i've decided to up-load some photos to relive those great memories and what i'll be missing most, from the sport. I hope u like the photos!









thought i'd end the way i started riding (in ball breaking agony)


Now that i've taken up mountain biking through woods and down steps i get to keep an element of motocross, without the expense or pressure from myself. The exercise does me good as well and goes towards helping my general mental health for the week.

As this is only the second post in this new year i'd better say that i still have some optimism left in me, not all of it has drained away quite yet.

Ball breaking agony! I can't begin to imagine what that must be like, but I don;t think I woud miss it!!!

Keep moving forward Chris - you've come along way and it's fantastic to have you on the mind bloggling journey with us. You've made a big impact on this project. You never know who your light shines on - but it's shone in our direction plenty and we're very grateful for it.

From what I've seen (and experienced) mountain biking can be pretty hair raising. Theres bound to be plenty of thrills (hopefully not too many spills or bouts of agony) along the way!

As Purkul would say - Keep on, keepin on (or words similar) but she's right!

Great photos - glad you're able to keep the excitement and combine it with the best bits of mountain biking.

Ball-breaking agony? Never had it that bad, but just a little is bad enough!

lovely pics - catch the mo' just right. good to see you posting and glad you can find the positivity txxx

This is my first ever comment.
I enjoyed reading your post.

hya,

memories are funny old things, always nice to look back and smile though ay! but don't let make ya feel bad 4 the same reason

sure you'll miss ya bike but you'll now have more times for new & happy memories in the making ay!

the 2nd post of many hopefully chris! really look 4ward to readin wot ya up to.

keep on keepin on! ;-)

purkul
x

Hi Chris,
Have replied to your comments on my post. Leaving this comment just in case you miss reading it.

Post a Comment

free player from mysplayer.com