« Home | Today was the day that my bike got sold and offici... » | Welcome to the New Year everyone!I'm toasting the ... » | Merry ChristmasIt's probably a little late for a X... » | I had a go at some mountain biking yesterday, it w... » | Hitting the nineteenth and putting another year a... » | Trying to get in the Christmas spirit seems to be ... » | Ok here's the first blog for a while since i've be... » | I've gotta say that the food for thought conferenc... » | Well yesterday was all about letting go!Making way... » | Well i've had a pretty typical weekend looking aft... »

It has been aaaages since my last post, so i apologise for that. As it's my first post in bout a month (sorry Purkul) i've completely lost the flow of what i've been talking about. The great thing that has happened since my last blog, is that there's loads of new bloggers. More interesting people that i can start comment on.

As far as me being up to anything, i haven't. A viral infection(my diagnosis) knocked me flat on my face at the beginning of the month(great start to the year). So i'm still recovering and trying to get my strength back. I haven't been quite so ill for a long time. Anyway that's the bad part.

The good things so far is that i'm going for my driving test soon, n that'll be another weight off my shoulders. I've also decided to start weight training again(first time in two years). The aim is to get to twelve stone in twelve weeks by gaining around 2kg a week. There's a long way to go yet, but progress is being made. I've got a consultation with a weight training guy at the end of the week, he may well asses my current body state, eating habits n general life stile and help me reach my goals.

At the moment i'm really optimistic about the future, n real happy to vent some stress on the weights at the end of the day.

Good to see you blogging again. Hope that you are soon feeling much better - and good luck with your driving test!

Great to see you blogging again Chris164. So glad to hear that you're feeling optimitsic. So am I! Thanks for helping out today - really appreciate it.

I'm really glad to see you blogging again, and you've lots of positive new things as well.

Hi Chris,

It is really good to see you blogging again. We've all missed reading your posts, and now you are back - GREAT!

And you sound so positive and optimistic. I wish you the very best of luck with your driving test also. Dx

Cheers for your encouraging comment! I feel like i made a difference in a positive way! Looking forward to reading more of your blogs! So much to read and so little time!! Si

hya chris!

long time no see!!! ;-) great to see ya posting again though!

glad to hear ya feeling better.

go steady on the weights cuz ya don't wanna over do it and do yaself an injury!

good luck on the driving test, you'll do fine!

look forward to seeing your next post

purkul
x

Post a Comment

free player from mysplayer.com